Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Perfect Day with Learning to laugh with my Group!

The evening was hilarious as we all do not know what we are all laughing at. It shows a picture which I find it not so funny but just a picture. As we were asked by the lecturer that is Funny and why are we not laughing at it.

The whole group decided to laugh and not knowing what we are laughing at. Perfect Laughing Stock.

I had my conversation with my Brother Chung. Well said and well describe as we are all going to meet out tomorrow. Chung, Shin Yee, Kathrine, and Me. perfect 4.

I miss having endless conversation with Chung as he speaks so nice Cantonese to me and I enjoyed so much of it. He is the only friend that speaks so much of Cantonese to me and Both of us were Fluent in it.

As for the Quote, Being Tease Most time in class were all in English but Being Tease by me is always in Cantonese... I find this verse very Meaningful to me.

Pei Yee.