Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy Two Days......

Day 1. (Saturday)

First and foremost I would like to say I am Happy to be back in Museum Volunteers Malaysia. I Feel so proud that I have been serving with the Museum for 3 years now. How wonderful is that. Through this 3 years life have been a roller-coaster since. Exciting life i am leading.

Also after the first discover of me being Emcee for the Children Group back in December 2010, I am now constantly being invited to become the Emcee for the Museum Volunteer Group. I am Honored that they give me the chance and also Proud of myself for being where I am now. AMAZING RACE!!!!

With the Opportunity given here as I have my own space, I will narrate my life as Museum Volunteer. It first started of from a Newspaper which capture my eyes on it. I remember it was the First week of September when I fist do the Training for the First time. I was very Lucky being able to participate for those Orang Asli Talk, Peranakan understanding, and also Artifacts information. As months past so quickly, I finally graduated. Being Involved with my First Children Tour For the Gardens International School, is the best ever fun time I had. Onwards that moment, I have been handling the children group.

With so Many Practice of public speaking, I have great opportunity to explore how far I can go and this actually have build the self confidence In me. I did not expect my self to be where i am today. Enrolling in the diploma course I was happy. i know this path will take me far in life. Is a passage way where I crawl in slowly to find my lime light of life. In the two years there are so many things happened in my life and I know that will only makes me Stronger and grow up. Discovering that I was good in giving Public Speeches started of when i Handle an event Organize by my Team Back in Diploma years. It is sort of Project that we have to handle and with that we will have Points. From a small scale of Event I went on to a bigger scale of Event which is the Bario Charity Night Dinner. I did Well I suppose.

With that There is one day, Museum was seeking guide to help out for the Children Group Event and so happen I was there. There are prizes to give out, but no one wants to hold the Microphone. As time is going, Children Definitely have no Patience in waiting, What Else, I Grab on to the Microphone, and speak as though I have been speaking for a Thousand Years. hahahaha.... That was when MVM discover I have the Ability in doing So.

Thank you Dato' Ibrahim, Pn. Mahani, Encik Jamil, Karen Loh and her Team for giving me this Wonderful opportunity. I value this so much as not many people will get this chance and experience. It is a True Blessings from God that MVM was a Right Move for me to Joined and MVM was the Pit Stop to Inspire me.

Day 2. (Sunday)

First time driving to Sunday Market for my cousins. So So Fun..... hahaha.... and we all have chat, Breakfast and Lunch Together. So Fun.

Miss all my cousin brother and thank them for having me to Help them out. I did not know they pay me RM50 just for a Day.

Thank you 2nd Piu Ko for the Lunch and 3rd Piu Ko (Wai Wai) for the Breakfast.

Love you all.

Wonderful Life.

Pei Yee.