Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inspiration.........

Anywhere I go I still hear,
Anywhere I have Been to my Tears,
To a place where I Belong Right Here,
Being there for me to Fight the Fear,
Holding back my Tear in my Eyes,
You lift up my life through my precious mind,
Always the person I could fall back when I am on Wine,
As you are the Most Precious person I could Find on the big wide line,
Being part of my life mean so true,
Through the roughness of the Ocean wave,
Right on the Shore right now,
Thank you for the love you have for me....

Dedicate this Poem to MY BEST FRIEND..... Melissa Koh.... and Also My Brother, Chung, My Sister Kathrine and Wei Wei, and also Close Friends...... Thank you for making my each day so special and making it so happy. You are something that God have shown me the Way!!!

Love you all So much.

Pei Yee.