Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a New And first Day of College.

Getting up at 5.30 a.m in the morning and dar wakes me up in the morning. I was having fever till now. But dar did not know about it cause did not want him to be worried for me. Feeling not so well.

Soon i woke went to the bathroom. Took my shower and then change and go to school with dad. I felt so miserable and stress up. Till now i am still feeling weird of being the college. Is just the way it is. hahaha.... Anyway i will just do it for anything.

I am so stress up and my leg is swollen and i am so tired. i just wish I am with dar now. So that he can pamper me like always. I miss You very much Dar...... I tried not to breakdown because i promise you to be strong.

Thank you so much for being there for me and give me those supportive words.

I am Just stress up and tire and not well.... That why..... dar I miss you...... So bad.......

I really hope i finish everything in a blind of eye of Four Years.....and be with you all the time. I miss you.... Dar......

Love and miss you...... kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...