Tuesday, January 13, 2009

College Life!

Well... I am now in my Second week of college and i am doing very well. Adapt quickly and get on to my task today. I would like to say something here. To my friends out there who do not know what to study right after exam please go and work and then decide. Do something that you like and do it with passion.

I manage to show my mum that Not just Professionals can make good life but others as well. To think about it why they study Medical is because of the interest that they have in the subject and work that they are doing. To all my friends..... Do something that you like and be happy all the time. Find your passion and i think you will do it good.

As for me, I have quite a settle life now although there is some bumpy road ahead of me at times but life is always to short to worried about things. Live a life that you want and choose them wisely.

Busy .... My time is all occupied with events and things to do...... yes i am doing well now.... Hope for the best.... and may God Bless my Future Road......

Cheers...

Pei Yee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...