Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moments.!

It is my second week of school in college. Well i am coping well and making more new friends and potential true friend hope to be found in College. Moments of happiness and loneliness at times.

Busy with handling my group getting notes and where about the Lecturers and classrooms are about. So fast today is already Saturday. Sigh.

I will have a short break in April and then two weeks break in June and plan on a holiday. Well things did not go on like what i have plan. Sometimes i feel my parents don't accept the fact that i have a serious relationship and they always think I am too young to decide things. suffocated.

A lot come tell me to tell the truth to them and sometimes i felt truth doesn't work. Some times false statement works better. Just like all Job Interviews. We lied. hahaha!! Hopefully I get my Money i save and go. Anyway is still January now.

Overall in the end of the day they just love me that all. I envy my sister a lot. Seeing her earn the freedom when she is Eighteen and I am now 20 going on 21 still Have those things. Sometimes is like they wanted to go that place but they think i wanted to go. I have got no interest in any other places now. I want to explore somewhere near in my Country before anything in Future. Is always this word. I promise you this that and that going to this place that place when you finish study... But that is not what i wanted.

Is hard to explain where sometimes i just kept it inside me. They wanted to go over to London so much that i am not interested in going at all. They just want me to places where there is Human CCTV at times i felt very tied down. I am not to bothered about London or Amsterdam. I just want to go some places that can make me smile and laugh.

No matter how much i brag about what i feel now also no one will know. I just have to make my own decision at times. I hate living a lifestyle like this. I will have to change my ATM to Debit card now. Find it Hard to adapt my life without Mastercard.

Anyway... Onwards Tuesday I will Miss Darling Lawrence for 17 days. Love you baby...

That is me in the Curfew moments...... Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...