Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just an ordinary week!

This week is the first week i am alone in KL. Lawrence has left for Bintulu to celebrate Chinese New Year. A week without him by my side is very not me. Surprisingly mum and dad knows i am not so cheerful like i use to. They also know that my heart is with him.

Normally i will be very excited about everything and the festive mood will be very in me as most my friends know. I will be the one getting my new year clothes and asking them to get as well....and tell them to be anxious about it. As for this year ...... I also wonder why and i don't why I felt this way. May be just not use to being alone.

Chinese New Year is around the corner and I would like to wish all my friends Gong Xi Fa Cai. A prosperity Year ahead for all.

To be honest with you all i haven even get my New Year Stuff and Going to get it may be tomorrow or Saturday.

Busy for everything including missing him!! hahahaha!!!!

Love to all.....

Pei Yee.

My dearest Lawrence Hii,

I miss you so much. You smell and smile and laughter. Most of all your Kisses. PATIENTLY WAITING..... hahahahaha....... Chu Dar Dar..... Wo ai ni .... and miss you bad...... Love you always.

Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...