Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 2010............

Kind of drastic to start out my words like this!!

Attention people......... I have been very busy with my outings..... my upcoming finals exam hopefully i get good grades to pursue in Degree with some financial help! Going out more over the weekend.

Life have been changing since i am back from Training in Miri Sarawak. I lead a new life now and my aims and goals were very different. We then went our separate ways. But anyway people..... never give up in life so easily.........

There is more to look forward to and I am pretty sure there is so many more out there is waiting for my love to out reach them!

I have been thinking should i Go back to Cambodia and visit some schools to make a little smile on the children faces. They are so beautiful and their laughter even in my mind i know i hear them smiling and whispering~~

At the moment.......... not intend to have a relationship.... may be flings and dating and friends outing... yea.... but i will take it as they come... on case to case basis...... Yea i mean depending right!!

I am alright!!!

Love all you out there!!

Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...