Thursday, November 25, 2010

Crazy Me.....in a raining mode....

raining heavily here.... so bad downpour.... Hmmm......

I had a beautiful day today. I studied, do the assignment .... still doing.

I come across this question a lot ever since i break up.

So any Boyfriend? Ermm In rship? seeing any guy?

Interesting. Well.... Is not that i Hate guys.... or I don't want to have a relationship. I am just taking some time to know the Single Life again. I find my self have a very little time being single since. I needed some time to be single and travel around the world without commitment and worrying.

Is nice to be back single and Somethings that i slowly discover being single is something meaningful. FOR once..people......

I have been in the love industry for quite a while now. I have those experience and I think it will take me someday I hope. Hahaha!!!

Day dreamer....

Okie settle about the question.

I am so jealous of everyone who finishes their Exam you know ...... Having Party now. So nice.

Well I have to strive till 22 dec....... Sigh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...