Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Exam stress. University Placement Stress!!!

Exam timetable is out. Woah! Stress Pulling up my socks and work really hard for this year end. Felt the stress beginning of this week and is so so freaking drain off brain power.

Furthermore with the school outline of the new degree program. Really disappoint me in a way as i wanted to do Events so so much. But they do not offer such degree here.

Finally i found University of New Jersey in States that offer me Sociology Majoring and Event Management Degree. As to my concern mum will not let me pursue in that unless i get scholarship.

Now my eyes switch to UK ...... University College of Birmingham/ Leeds Metropolitan University/ and Manchester Metropolitan University is Offering the Course I am dying for. Hospitality and Event Management Degree BA. (Hon) .

Headache of which should i go for. I am still wondering as I can finish my degree within next year. One year program.

Exams are around and i need to focus there also to make up my mind where to go after this! SIGH!!!!! BIG BIG SIGH!!!!!!

Wonder which one to Go!!!!!

Pei Yee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...