Monday, August 20, 2012

Supernanny Advise Kuala Lumpur

Recently I have been addicted to a reality US show called Supernanny hosted by Jo Frost. Amazingly well her job and it drive me so much to help parents around klang valley to deal with their children through online.

I might not be the best nanny but I have the ability to read a children's mind when they are misbehaving and trying to get attention.

My two nephew had thought me so much and time out is a great thing. Smacking and spanking can be reduce and children will love you more instead.

I did discuss the issue with my mum on the online nanny service but the due the risk is high I would prefer giving advise and consultation.

I do not have kids myself but I love children as they are all beautiful children in Society. Education comes from school but the Ethnic and manners comes from home. Good Mother Bad Kids produce, disciplined Mother Great Kids.

House Routine
Time Out Method
Sleeping Separations
Break Barriers Between Parents and Children

Jo Frost has inspired me to help out as many parents in malaysia. Especially around Klang Valley.

Drop me a Comment in the my comment box and I will Reply you in a worse scenario drop me an email address and I will respond accordingly. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Can you pls contact me on : bhenry79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Can you pls contact me on : bhenry79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...