Thursday, April 12, 2012

Unexpected life

Happy birthday to myself and I am officially 24 now. Perfect. Unexpected things happen just within a short period of time. Seeing people being a bitch. Drastic motion of changes. It wasn't any easy for me. Is tough and hard. Why now and why now. Question keep popping out in my head. I have fallen down and climb back up I move forward and there i fall greatly down again. I wish to have simple life simple style and simple understanding. But just not program in my mind which I am not good for. Life is pretty short and wise. Is hard to be around people that I do not trust and they think I am okie which I am not. Life have been a big ride now. but I hope with the aim and faith I trust in It will be rewarding someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...