Friday, April 20, 2012

Confuse

Well my birthday past not long and since I haven not been smiling any much more but lesser day by day. Last time I would be really active in activities and I felt I love going to Uni as for now I doubt I have the feeling so much now. Is crazy and life have been challenging for me so much. I have to get adjusted back to where I used to be and There is so much going through my mind. I do not want to be Depress and I felt like I want to just pack and go to my sister Place in Malacca to have a rest of mind. Human being are funny at times. I don't feel like doing anything and just want to be alone. I love working because that is where I suppose to be. Degree serious sucks to the max with a bunch of Bitches that you see more then you ever do. Human character she comes in to the class and seat there and smile falsely all time. We called them Charity Smile. Lets get a book and that would be Patrick Teoh's new book Called Teohlogy that is already available in town. Russel Peter Ticket Sold out within 30 minutes. I have now got no place to laugh but to singapore to watch KUMAR the Drag!!! All Set... lets see my next blog what would life brings in me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...