Friday, June 6, 2008

Is a High Time!!!

My pocket is going dry, despite working!! haha!! Cannot wait till i can guide legally! i will bring my darlings on tour! Hope and pray hard!

Blog is so much my life. But unfortunately my computer have send in for service. Its been two week since. Hopefully i have a better computer system!

Mel glad you did well in your exam! Happy for you although you lost your phone! Don't worry Old one don't go New want cannot come!!

To my friends,

I have been enjoying my working and Study life now and looking very much forward to complete my Course and proceed further in a course that i like! I won't reveal due to certain reason! My Close darlings knows! If you think you are the Darling and yet to know then call me to find out k!

I missed you all a lot! I have to work in order to get some money and save for my future and there is some stuff that i have to save on!

Okie Darling,

I have to go now!! Love you all so much! Thanks for the support i always look up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...