Monday, June 9, 2008

Bak Chang Festival!

Haha!! My Mum make so much Bak Chang and Relative give some as well! So nice! I love eating Chang and the best part is mum and I is a Chang Eater! Despite people say not so good to consume so much Chang but is really hard to resist from eating the The Chang!

Mel this time i eat the Bak k.!! hhaahaa!!!

Oh, My computer is finally back and have a great time now! After service very much better! Haven really have anytime for myself as i am busy preparing my self for Singapore trip for my Cousin Wedding!

Grandma is coming with me! How Glad!! Wink!

Bought my dress and everything now just ready to go only!!

My theme is Sweet Pink day and Purple Nite si glorious i suppose!!!

Have to go now!! Lots of Love!! Muacks!

2 comments:

  1. hey^^ now trying if can leave comment here not ^^hahaha!anyway,sorry cant make it to work anymore le dear!but nvm!i belanja my darling makan besar!eh..next time might want to go langkawi or sunway lagoon wan come not?(i said MIGHT!)then can have loads of Fun together ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayang, i cannot promise you whether can i make it or not. But most important thing is that keep in touch.Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...