Friday, June 26, 2009

KLite Spirit in no matter where.....

Hey friends.....

Now i know what a wonderful life i have actually in KL.... I miss those beautiful moment i have with friend in school and Hanging out......


My Goodness.... i think the Government should stop arguing about the position and should get real hard down to work to develop the country in to a better place for all nation. The peninsular and the Borneo really have the different as i really feel them now.

Life in Bintulu besides seeing my husband, I think i have lifeless there. There got Nothing but Beach and big houses.

hahahhaa..... Finally today i travel three hours to Miri to have my first cup of Starbucks which i miss so so much like hell!!! Ohhh Damn..... hahahaha

KL i will be back and i really miss those time i have there...... What a beautiful KL. We are KIasu we are kiasi but we are still friendly afterall!!! hahahaahhahaah!!!! Do you agree with me...??? I wonder..........

See you guys..... KL is forever in Me!!!I love to be a KLite!!!! Proud to be one!!!!

Cheers to all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...