Sunday, December 28, 2008

Spring Cleaning....... Hmmpp.....

Hey People.....

Your Friend here today very good. Never go out you know.. hahahah...... Than to everyone surprise I actually Spring Clean the Computer room and Manage to throw away a lot Rubbish. Pheww Yooo.... Clever.....

Then while i was throwing a lot of stuff i found some school time picture and memories of my friends and i in School. Felt those memories are so strong in me. Hmmp....

Pick up a lot of stuff as well.. I will continue cleaning till i see almost nothing cause than i felt there is a reason why i should go more shopping. hahahaha...... Bing....

Gurl..... Are you there..... Lets Have a shopping spree.... We should do that!!! hahahaha!!!!

I have a relaxing morning and evening......

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...